- Parents will need the Student's ID number (SIN#) in order to set up
the account. The ID used by Food Service is a 7 or 8 digit number that may start with 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, or 5000. Please call the Food Service Office at (317) 346-8720 if you need help with finding your child's ID number.
- Once the account has been set up, you will not only be able to check on a student's balance but you will be able to view the transactions completed on any particular day.
- You will be able to view exactly how your child/children are spending the money in their account!
- SendMoneyToSchool.com can be used to monitor your child's account even if you do not choose to make on-line deposits.
- If you do choose to make on-line deposits to your child's lunch account, a flat fee of $1.50 will be added to each transaction.
- One transaction may include deposits to several student accounts.
- An on-line deposit is made directly into the child's meal account and will be available for use within 15 minutes of the time that the transaction was made.
SendMoneyToSchool.com wasn't designed for mobile browsers. For best results, please use a computer or laptop.
If a smart-phone or tablet is your only option, then SendMoneyToSchool.com recommends updating to the latest version of whichever browser you are using, and to stick with whichever browser came with your device.